Dreams and Fashion

Dreams and Fashion 

Hello there! My name is John, upon making this blog I want to know what my Dreams and Fashion is. When I was in elementary I want to be a successful business man someday , but besides of that dream it keeps me asking on my mind HOW? How to be a successful business man if I don't have any fashion, and that's the start I've dream about my fashion. So when I got into college I took Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management so that if I will be successful I can use my knowledge in running my own business. So I've become a cook in local shipping line and then I tried to work in a restaurant but my salary is not enough to reach my goals and dreams, so I decided to leave my fashion in cooking and now I work in a BPO Industry as a Customer experience representative, I work for almost 3 years now but I don't have enough savings yet to build my own business and I've lost any chances and ideas on how to earn money quickly, maybe there's a saying that patience is a virtue. What if I pursue my career and fashion. 

Before I end this blog I hope someday I will let my fashion to decide my destiny. 

Comments

Post a Comment